Terms & Conditions
HOW TO BOOK / QUOTES AND RESERVATIONS
- Bookings can be made online (via channel manager) or by calling reservations.
DEPOSITS & PAYMENTS
- Where applicable, prices listed include GST.
- Credit Card details, prepayment or an agreed credit account will be required to make and secure a booking.
- The credit card or account will be charged for any cancellation or no-show bookings.
- In the absence of a credit card, or no credit account, the client has the option of paying the total booking amount by direct bank transfer, EFT or cash. If prepayment is not received within 7 days of the reservation, the booking will be cancelled. This option may not be available to all packages and will be subject to the conditions of the individual package.
- For any bookings where a deposit is required, if full deposit or prepayment is not received by the due date, Wildman Wilderness Lodge reserves the right to cancel the booking and release the room.
- Confirmation and invoices are subject to re-issue if incorrect through error or omission and the guest accepts the liability to then pay the correct cost or to decline to retain the reservation.
- Wildman Wilderness Lodge and our staff bear no responsibility for monies paid via a Travel Agency until cleared funds are received.
- A 2% surcharge will apply to all credit card and debit card transactions.
- Cash in Australian dollars only (AUD$)
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)/Direct Deposit
- Credit/Debit Card (A 2% surcharge will apply to all credit card transactions).
- - MasterCard
- - Visa
- - American Express
- Bookings are cancellable with full refund if requested 2 days or more prior to the arrival date.
- Bookings cancelled less than 2 days or 48 hours prior to arrival will incur a booking cancellation charge of 100% the package’s first night cost.
- No shows will be subject to a 100% cancellation fee of entire cost.
- No amendment fee will be charged if requested 2 days or more prior to the arrival date. The client will still be liable for any difference in the rates between the initial booking and the subsequent change.
- Any amendment made less than 2 days or 48 hours prior to arrival will be forfeited in 100% penalty for the first room night/package charge of the initial booking.
- All amendments to dates and room types are subject to availability and rates at the time of amending your reservation. Any difference in the rates must be paid in full.
- For special promotion and package with no change, no refund, no amendment policy, once full prepayment has been made, full penalty is applied for any modification or cancellation.
RATES AND CHANGES
- Rates quoted are in Australian Dollars (AUD$) and are subject to change at any time, withoutnotice.
- Rates are inclusive of GST where applicable.
- Rates do not include any transfers, meals, tours or activities unless explicitly stated in the package promotion and terms and conditions.
- Any verbal quote given is an estimate only of price, which will be subject to a written advice on confirmation of the reservation.
- Minimum length of stay restrictions may apply to certain rates, during special event periods and peak periods.
- All prices and other payments and conditions should be confirmed at the time of booking.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT
- Standard check-in time is 2pm.
- Standard check-out time is 10am.
- For guaranteed arrival prior to 2pm, a room must be reserved from the previous night and therefore includes an additional nightly charge.
- Late check-out is at the discretion of the property manager and must be requested the night before departure. Late check-out will incur charges at which is subject to change.
SECURITY DEPOSITS AND PHOTO I.D. REQUIRED ON CHECK-IN
- An acceptable form of photographic identification will need to be produced at the hotel or resort prior to check-in.
- A credit card pre-authorisation amount of AUD$100.00 will be required at time of check-in and may be used to cover incidental items such as (but not limited to) telephone charges, any breakages or damage incurred during your stay, or cleaning charges in excess of the normal level of cleaning.
- If a credit card is not available, a cash deposit of AUD$100.00 per person, per night will be required to cover any incidental costs. Any monies given as a deposit and not used will be refunded on checkout.
- The property pre-authorises all credit cards upon arrival. Please note this process validates the presented credit card, and protects both the cardholder and merchant from increasing fraud incidents.
- - The property may pre-authorise a credit card for any charges we determine that The guest may be likely to consume during their stay. This may also include an amount to cover a security bond / deposit for damages.
- - The pre-authorised amount is set aside by the credit card company for a period of up to 14-days.
- - The pre-authorisation will affect your available funds balance and spending limit.
- - For more information on This practice we suggest The cardholder contact their card issuer.
- Once a pre-authorisation has been made, we cannot release, remove or lower the authorised amount, until we process the final account on departure. This is a restriction placed on us by the bank, and cannot be negotiated.
- Children are classified as being 12 years old or less. Infants are classified as being 3 years old or less.
- Children's prices refer to children occupying the same room/unit with at least one adult and using existing bedding. Additional charges will apply if extra beds or linen (including rollaway beds, sofa beds or cots) are required.
- Prices for any other combination of children and adults should be obtained at the time of booking.
- All guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
- The property has the right to refuse any booking, when the legal guardian over 18 cannot provide current photo ID or proof of guardianship, if requested on check-in.
ACCOMMODATION & SERVICES
- Whilst care is taken to ensure that the description of facilities and services of the property are accurate, our property are continually being changed, upgraded, and on occasion taken out of service. If any feature/facility is essential for the passenger in choosing a particular property, it is advisable that the guest checks this at time of booking.
- Photos are indicative only and may not be specific to actual product or service provided.
- Facilities listed may not apply to all room types.
- Views and features within each category of accommodation may vary and cannot be confirmed.
- Whilst we attempt to satisfy all special requests, we are unable to provide a guarantee.
MAPS AND IMAGES
- Maps and images, if shown, are for general information only and may not necessarily reflect actual routings, locations or services provided.
- Many of the destination shots featured in advertising material and on our website have been supplied by professional photographers, tourism authorities and/or guests.
- We strongly recommend that all guests purchase comprehensive travel insurance prior to traveling.
- We suggest that the policy should include, but not be limited to, the following cover: loss of deposit through cancellation; loss or damage to personal baggage and loss of money and medical expenses.
- Rates do not include any transfers, meals, tours or additional activities unless explicitly stated in the promotion terms and conditions of the package and also on the booking confirmation.
- Associated services that are charged at a cost and not included in the package rate, such as; meals, room service, laundry, telephone calls, tours and activities must be paid in full prior to check-out and leaving the property, otherwise these will be charged to the credit card on file or taken from the deposit held.
- Sometimes, third party products will be included in special packages. As an agent on behalf of this product or service the hotel or resort shall not be liable under any circumstances for any failure by those service providers to fulfil such travel arrangements nor for any error, alteration or change of any kind made by those service providers following the acceptance of the booking by them. All coupons, vouchers, receipts and tickets are issued subject to the terms and conditions specified by those service providers.
- Wildman Wilderness Lodge, employees or agents do not accept any responsibility for any act, omission, default or neglect of themselves, their employees or agents for injury, damage, or loss to persons or goods whatsoever or however the same may be caused and they do not warrant and are in no way responsible for the accuracy of any information given in statement made by their service providers in terms of travel arrangements.
- Wildman Wilderness Lodge and staff will not be liable for any accident, injury, delay, property damage or personal loss to you or those travelling with you in connection with any accommodation, transportation, or other
travel services resulting directly or indirectly from any occurrences or conditions beyond its control, including but not limited to acts of terrorism, act of God, defects in vehicles, war, strikes, theft, delay, cancellation, civil disorder, disaster, Government regulations or changes in itinerary or schedule.
- Please note that all travel documents, observance of laws and regulations of various Governments are your responsibility.
Wildman Wilderness Lodge is committed to providing you with the best possible customer service experience.Wildman Wilderness Lodge is bound by the Privacy Act 1988 (Crh), which sets out a number of principles concerning the privacy of individuals.
Sharing of your personal information
We may occasionally hire other companies to provide services on our behalf, including but not limited to handling customer enquiries or processing transactions. Those companies will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the service. Wildman Wilderness Lodge takes reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information.
Use of your personal information
For each visitor to reach the site, we expressively collect the following non-personally identifiable information, including but not limited to browser type, version and language, operating system, pages viewed while browsing the Site, page access times and referring website address. This collected information is used solely internally for the purpose of gauging visitor traffic, trends and delivering personalized content to you while you are at this Site.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will use for these new purposes only, data collected from the time of the policy change forward will adhere to our updated practices.
Accessing Your Personal Information
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons. Wildman Wilderness Lodge reserves the right to charge a fee for searching for, and providing access to, your information on a per request basis.
Call: +61 8 8978 8955
Wildman Wilderness Lodge,
Point Stuart Rd, Arnhem NT 0801